Chorus is a supportive and welcoming community.
We are proud of the inclusive, safe community we have created to date. Thank you in advance for ensuring this continues. Please read on for our full Community Guidelines.
Throughout the Chorus experience you will have the opportunity to connect with other members of the community, both in live conversation in class and in chat-based forums on our app.
These community conversations are intended as places to ask questions, gain encouragement, and share your experiences with Chorus. It is intended to foster a sense of community and support in a safe, accepting environment.
Chorus communities have explicit membership requirements, including that you must be kind and respectful to fellow members, specifically:
- Be welcoming, open minded and sincere
- Bring your honest and true self
- Show compassion and empathy for all humanity
- Respect your fellow community members
Our community is not a place for judgment.
Rather they are forums for offering helpful advice, providing insight and perspective, and encouraging all members to continue their mindfulness practice and seek help when they need it.
You are prohibited from using our Communities or Services to share content that:
- Solicits members to join other membership communities
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities. Please keep in mind that the age of our Chorus members varies, and we do not allow content that could be inappropriate younger members
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence. We don’t allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm
- Harasses others. Abusive or otherwise inappropriate content directed at others is not allowed
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not have the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise infringe or misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always attribute materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner
- Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation content
- Spamming will not be tolerated. This includes repeated posting of non-relevant content
- Otherwise violates the Chorus Terms & Conditions
You also are not allowed to:
- Do anything that violates local, state, national, or international law or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties
- Share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Attempt to access any other user’s account
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing
- Use our Services to distribute malware
- Use our Services or any functionality of the Chorus platform for anything other than for completing classes and connecting with the community in compliance with the policies stated here
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the foregoing
Any questions or comments?
As always, feel free to email us and we’ll be happy to assist.